Join our Webinar!
Online | HCI Webcast
The world and the workplace are evolving quickly. Businesses must work to create a vital, sustainable ecosystem for talent by applying a net zero approach to their talent strategy. This means reimagining how they attract, hire, reskill, and redeploy talent to achieve a new standard of global objectives.
What You Will Learn:
- Three domains of talent sustainability
- The talent sustainability quotient
- Talent sustainability maturity model
- Acquiring talent and accelerating performance
- Creating a higher skilled workforce at an optimal cost
- Improving culture, retention, and belonging
- Tools for your talent sustainability journey
Presented by People2.0 and TAPFIN.