Wednesday, June 26, 2019 @ 1 pm Eastern / 12 pm Central
CAN’T ATTEND THE LIVE WEBINAR? Register anyway! You’ll receive a link to the recording of the webinar when it’s available.
The sales game is harder now than ever before. Your prospects aren’t answering the phone or calling you back, competition within the industry is at an all-time high, and you just seem to be running up against one brick wall after another.
In this session we’ll explain why sales within the staffing and recruiting industry has become increasingly more difficult and talk about the key mistakes that most reps are making. Join expert Tom Erb as he explains how you can develop and implement a systematic sales structure that is proven to get more appointments and land more new business in the staffing industry.
Join us for this hard-hitting webinar where you will discover:
- A proven, repeatable 6-step sales process that you can apply now
- Focused prospecting: Ways to identify suspects, prospects and targets
- How to get your prospect to answer the phone – think M.V.P.
- Establish a compelling value proposition to differentiate yourself
- Techniques to reinforce your value proposition with content marketing
- Communication tactics you can use to stand out from the competition
- Prep clients and candidates: Build credibility, brand and name recognition
- Tips for a successful prospecting campaign and contact schedule
Expert Presenter: Tom Erb
With a career spanning over 20 years, Tom Erb has established himself as one of the staffing and recruiting industry’s top subject matter experts. As an executive for two of the largest staffing and recruiting companies, Tom worked with some of the most recognizable and well-respected companies in the world to help optimize their workforce strategy. As a consultant, trainer, and speaker to the staffing and recruiting industry, Tom has helped hundreds of firms create and execute sales and recruiting strategies to grow their business.
Continuing Education Credits (1.0 CE)
This webinar qualifies for continuing education hours towards maintaining your ASA credential. Please contact ASA for more information, email@example.com.