Friday, February 15, 2019 @ 1 pm Eastern / 12 pm Central
Unstoppable recruiting organizations recognize that every sale is influenced by the employees who both directly and indirectly interact with clients and candidates. After all, recruiting IS sales, but most recruiters have only ever received basic sales training, if any at all.
It’s for this reason that leaders of unstoppable organizations ensure they connect every employee and their role with ensuring customers are not only satisfied, but converting them to raving fans ready to tell the world of their positive experiences.
In this power-hour, Shawn Casemore will provide you and your team with proven sales tactics to bring on more clients and place more candidates while building and sustaining market distinction.
- The new expectations of today’s clients
- Every employees’ role in your sales funnel
- The 5 key steps to creating raving customers
- How recruiters can better understand their client needs
- Tactics to gain buy-in from your team
- Techniques to develop a client referral vortex
- Strategies to create a team for unstoppable sales growth
Question and Answer Session
Get your specific questions answered by the expert–
- Submit your questions ahead of time
- Ask your question or for clarification via live chat
- Send us follow-up questions and we’ll be sure to get you answers
Expert Presenter: Shawn Casemore
Shawn Casemore is the president of Casemore and Co – where he works with leaders who want to increase their influence in the workplace.
For nearly 20 years, Shawn Casemore has been helping organizations improve their ability to engage and empower their employees and customers.
Some of his delighted clients include Magna International, Arvin Meritor, Pepsi and Tim Hortons to name a few.
Shawn is a highly sought after national speaker and writer. His articles have been published in both print and online in several industry publications including “Globe and Mail”, “CFO Magazine” and the “Association of Manufacturing”
Continuing Education Credits (1.0 CE)
This webinar qualifies for continuing education hours towards maintaining your ASA credential. Please contact ASA for more information, email@example.com.