Tuesday, May 21, 2019 @ 1 pm Eastern / 12 pm Central
It’s no surprise that we’re judged by our digital profiles or that as a recruiter you use platforms like Facebook and Instagram to vet candidates, but social media has the potential to be used as a much more strategic tool. In this session, social media and employment communication expert Anthony Juliano will outline tactics that will allow you to find promising candidates, get their attention and continue the conversation.
Walk away from this informative 60-minute webinar with:
- Cross-platform strategies – current social media trends and fragmentation
- Tools to integrate social media with cold calls, voicemails, emails, etc.
- Techniques to tell your story and position yourself as a resource
- Ways to make your use of social media more efficient and effective
The Current Social Media Landscape
- How to identify which platforms work best for industry-specific candidates
- The rise of social recruiting – what works and what doesn’t
- Understand and work around increasing fragmentation
Shaping Your Narrative
- The importance of individual action versus enterprise social media
- Create a positive online presence with employee sharing and networking
- Tips on simple ways to keep a fresh stream of social content going
Connecting with Prospects
- Keys to find and network with qualified candidates using social media
- Strategies to improve your online presence to attract quality recruits
- Social media recruiting strategies: How to secure your next great hire
Q&A Session – Have your specific questions answered!
Expert Presenter: Anthony Juliano
As an experienced trainer, writer, and marketing and social media strategist, Anthony Juliano approaches his work with one simple goal: to help others understand our changing communication environment. A graduate of Salem State College, Indiana University, and Indiana Tech, Anthony has nearly 20 years of experience in his field. Anthony has developed and taught college classes in social media, has presented about social media at national and international conferences, and has provided social media training for a wide variety of individuals and businesses. Anthony writes a monthly column about social media for Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly and has written for a variety of publications and blogs.
Continuing Education Credits (1.0 CE)
This webinar qualifies for continuing education hours towards maintaining your ASA credential. Please contact ASA for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.