Thursday, April 25, 2019 @ 1 pm Eastern / 12 pm Central
The contingent workforce continues to rise providing exciting opportunities for the savvy recruiter to add contract and temporary placements to their traditional direct hire business. Placing only one contract worker per year can yield $10-30k in extra profit; so, if you’re not offering these services, then you’re letting your competition in the door. In this can’t-miss session, sought-after speaker, Neil Lebovits will help you to outperform your competitors. Join us to discover:
Contracting Solutions: Everything You Need to Know to Build Your Program
- Refresh your vocabulary with key contracting terms
- How to build a payrolling business from scratch – where to start
- Payroll funding: What are your options?
- Objectives and factors to consider when pricing contract workers
- General margin guidelines per industry: Maximize your ROI
Sales and Marketing Strategies That Will Have Your Clients Asking for Temp Candidates
- Close tactics to convince your most stubborn clients to place contract
- How to convert temp orders to perm and vice versa
- Create a one-stop shop – sell both direct-hire and temp workers to gain business
Question and Answer Session – Hear expert answers to real-world questions!
Expert Presenter: Neil Lebovits
Neil Lebovits, CPA, CPC, CTS, is the Vice President, Global Search & Recruiting Support Division for People 2.0. People 2.0 is a leading global provider of vendor-neutral back-office solutions for contingent workface management organizations.
Neil comes to People 2.0 after serving in various high-profile roles across the industry’s top-echelon organizations, including global president for Adecco and president and COO of Ajilon Professional Staffing in North America, where he oversaw over 300 offices.
In 2009, Neil founded the industry-leading company, The Dynamic Sale—a multi-faceted back-office platform providing learning, coaching, consulting, speaking, strategy, and development services to staffing companies and recruiters.
Continuing Education Credits (1.0 CE)
This webinar qualifies for continuing education hours towards maintaining your ASA credential. Please contact ASA for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.