Wednesday, May 1, 2019 @ 1 pm Eastern / 12 pm Central
Many recruiters spend a tremendous amount of time and energy being stressed out and disconnected from their candidates and clients, or worse, in conflict with them. This negativity can impact your ability to win trust, negotiate effectively, and get more placements.
In this webinar, you will gain the tools to leverage emotional intelligence (EQ) to navigate through the complexities of the deal, build better relationships, better manage your stress, and become more resilient for long-term success. Join us for this high-impact webinar to discover:
- How to be a successful recruiter and leader using EQ
- Become a master communicator: The power of non-verbal cues
- Resolve conflict successfully with EQ strategies for more placements
- Tap into EQ to bounce back from adversity and avoid resilience killers
- Tips to optimize reality, think creatively, and reduce stress
- 6 Keys to T.H.R.I.V.E. as a recruiter
Emotional Intelligence and Recruiting: The 4 Areas to Focus On
- How improving your EQ improves recruiter success
- Quickly reduce stress when dealing with a difficult candidate or client
- Connect emotionally with others by using nonverbal communication
Overcome Conflict and Get More Placements Using EQ
- When to walk away from a conflict or difficult client
- Tips to build resilience and common mental roadblocks
- Mentally prepare for any situation you may encounter while filling a placement
Question and Answer Session – Have your specific questions answered!
Expert Presenter: Patricia Conlin, HBA, RHN
Patricia Conlin founded Global Consulting Group Inc. with a vision of creating a company that provides strategic Talent Management Solutions. For the past two decades, she and her team have delivered quality solutions for recruitment, consulting, coaching and transition for a long list of loyal clients ranging from large national corporations to small local innovators. Her passion, strategic focus and professionalism have established her as an outstanding leader, mentor, and enduring business professional.
Patricia also heads up the Corporate Coaching division of Global Consulting Group (GCG). Her team of Coaches deliver educational and engaging programs and work-shops for clients to boost energy, performance and build tomorrow’s leaders. She is a Certified Emotional & Social Intelligence Trainer, Black Belt Martial Artist and Registered Holistic Nutritionist and has created an on-line Course for healthy leadership and was nominated for a Toronto Business Leader Award in 2015 for Wellness.
Continuing Education Credits (1.0 CE)
This webinar qualifies for continuing education hours towards maintaining your ASA credential. Please contact ASA for more information, email@example.com.