Tuesday, February 5, 2019 @ 1 pm Eastern / 12 pm Central
This presentation demystifies and helps recruiting professionals to more effectively navigate and benefit from the digital landscape.
The recruiting industry has never been more digital – from attracting candidates for open requisitions and endorsing the right applicant match for your client, to making sure that your new hire’s onboarding goes well, and bringing on new clients, digital communication plays a massive role in your day-to-day.
But with so many channels, networks, and platforms, it’s hard to know where to even focus! In this webinar we’ll examine multiple ways that you can enhance the way you interact with clients by using digital tools and strategies that will set you apart from other recruiters.
Walk away from this high-impact training able to:
- Leverage the digital landscape in smart (not just trendy) ways
- Streamline your recruiting process using video communication
- Employ tactics that will make it easier for the right candidates to find you
- Meet – and exceed – the expectations of today’s job seekers concerning digital interaction
- Implement techniques that will have a greater impact on effectively onboarding new hires
Question and Answer Session
Get your specific questions answered by the expert–
- Submit your questions ahead of time
- Ask your question or for clarification via live chat
- Send us follow-up questions and we’ll be sure to get you answers
Expert Presenter: Jill Schiefelbein
Jill Schiefelbein is a speaker, author, entrepreneur and recovering academic. Jill’s business, the Dynamic Communicator®, helps businesses combine communication, education, and technology strategies to accelerate business growth and have more productive conversations.
After teaching at Arizona State University for 11 years, Jill took theory and put it to practice, helping business leaders more dynamically communicate to internal, external, and consumer audiences.
She is co-author of Business and Professional Communication in the Global Workplace, a frequent guest on business podcasts, and an official video partner and contributing writer for Entrepreneur. Her latest book, Dynamic Communication: 27 Strategies to Grow, Lead, and Manage Your Business is available through Entrepreneur Press.
Continuing Education Credits (1.0 CE)
This webinar qualifies for continuing education hours towards maintaining your ASA credential. Please contact ASA for more information, email@example.com.