Thursday, October 17, 2019 @ 1 pm Eastern / 12 pm Central
Let’s face it, stress is inevitable; but for too many recruiting professionals, it has become too ingrained in their lives. With increasing demands that come from candidates and clients, as well as feeling like there’s less time to get everything on your plate accomplished, stress can start to become an accepted way of life.
While some stress can fuel creativity, energize and motivate, and ignite personal bests, too much of it or poorly managing it can create distress. However, by mastering remarkable communication skills, you can learn to better deal with work stressors, and protect against the potential dangers that come from being overly stressed.
This information-packed webinar will help you to:
- Identify the warning signs that stress is reducing productivity and what to do about it
- Use techniques to lessen the pressure and learn to communicate powerful choices
- Create positive responses to challenging events and stress by mastering self-talk
- Understand powerful communication techniques to manage anger (yours and others)
- Learn tricks to diffuse potentially stressful situations with colleagues, clients, and candidates
- Acquire new stress busters based on personal values, beliefs, and priorities to nip people-pleasing over commitment in the bud
Expert Presenter: Pamela Jett
As an internationally recognized communication skills expert, professional speaker, and author, Pamela Jett works with professionals to teach them to better understand that communication and productivity matter when we are looking to achieve results, make an impact, and improve effectiveness. Pamela is a true innovator who takes people beyond basic theory and strategy to an unparalleled level of application.
With more than 20 years of professional speaking experience, Pamela has been nationally recognized for her presentation skills. In 2007, she was named among the few women to hold the honor of being designated a Certified Speaking Professional by the National Speakers Association.
Continuing Education Credits (1.0 CE)
This webinar qualifies for continuing education hours towards maintaining your ASA credential. Please contact ASA for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.