Friday, June 7, 2019 @ 1 pm Eastern / 12 pm Central
CAN’T ATTEND THE LIVE WEBINAR? Register anyway! You’ll receive a link to the recording of the webinar when it’s available.
In this session, you will discover how to diversify your business by taking advantage of global expansion, and understand both the opportunities and the risks.
While the US staffing market has experienced single-digit growth for the past few years, other international markets have performed successfully and are seeing stronger long-term prospects. In this one-hour, information-packed training, you’ll learn how you can benefit from international recruiting, enter the larger employment pool, and overcome commonly-faced challenges.
Join us for this training session to discover:
- Examples of applicable labor and employment laws across the world
- Common pitfalls and solutions to keep in mind while expanding internationally
- Where to begin when venturing abroad: What you need to know to succeed
Determine your global recruiting strategy
- Global employment and your niche: which opportunities are best for you
- International recruiting processes – when to use general vs. target recruiting
- What are your competitors doing to reach out to international candidates?
Build your international presence and be seen as a market leader
- Keys to keeping up with cultural norms, business practices and visibility
- Interviewing abroad: Compensate for distance with specific tactics
- Differences you must account for such as 6-month employee notices and more
Question and Answer Session – Have your specific questions answered!
Expert Presenter: Mark Wolf
Mark Wolf is currently the Director of Sales and Performance Training at C&A Industries, Inc. Mark began his career at C&A in 1998, as a recruiter running a light industrial staffing desk. Over the next four years, Mark launched a technical staffing division, a medical search division and entered training in 2007.
Mark is dedicated to helping salespeople and their managers maximize their potential, achieve their sales goals and exceed their expectations by training, coaching, and guiding them in the principles, tactics and methodologies within the staffing industry. He has 19 years with C&A Industries and 14+ years coaching, training, & mentoring recruiting professionals.
Continuing Education Credits (1.0 CE)
This webinar qualifies for continuing education hours towards maintaining your ASA credential. Please contact ASA for more information, email@example.com.