May 21-22 | Omni Shoreham Hotel | Washington, DC
The ASA Staffing Law Conference is the only industry event dedicated to the legal and regulatory issues facing staffing companies. Nowhere else will you find this caliber of timely, relevant, and staffing industry-specific content—all focused on legal and regulatory issues.
Conference Content at a Glance
The sessions at the Staffing Law Conference 2014 will cover topics that are critically important to the staffing industry right now. Here are the session titles. Go to the agenda page for detailed descriptions and speaker bios.
- OSHA’s Temporary Worker Safety Initiative: What Staffing Firms Need to Know
- Employment Verification Issues for Staffing Firms: High-Level Strategies That Work
- 2014 Midterm Elections: How the Outcomes Could Affect Business
- In the Crosshairs: Staffing Firms and the EEOC
- Inside Counsel: Legal Risks Specific to Staffing
- ACA Countdown: Are You Ready for the Employer Mandate?
Visit People 2.0 at Booth #5
Federal Regulations at All-Time High: How Will You Comply? People 2.0 Blog
The federal government has created more than 3,700 new regulations in the last year. That’s a new rule every 2½ hours. The Code of Federal Regulations, which compiles all federal regulations, grew by more than 4,000 pages last year and now has 174,545 pages in 238 volumes. Read more…