Tuesday, October 8, 2019 @ 1 pm Eastern / 12 pm Central
CAN’T ATTEND THE LIVE WEBINAR? Register anyway! You’ll receive a link to the recording of the webinar when it’s available.
While communication between recruiters and employment candidates has evolved, one thing has remained constant: the critical role email plays. However, getting your messages to cut through the clutter, and ideally generate a response, has never been more difficult. This webinar is designed to help you overcome this challenge, and improve open rates of recruiting efforts through emails.
- How to craft messages that attract and sustain prospects’ attention
- Proven strategies to avoid landing in spam filters
- Tactics to continue any conversation (including when it’s appropriate to move past email)
- Ways to stand out in today’s crowded and chaotic communication environment
The Role of Email in Your Recruiting Efforts
- Finding the right mix: email, social media, and cold calls
- Knowing what to do when email doesn’t work
- Providing a competitive advantage in today’s competitive employment environment
Cut Through the Clutter! Create Compelling Subject Lines and Copy
- How to ensure you’re writing from the candidate’s point of view
- Making a strong first impression: subject lines that stand out
- Weak words to avoid when picking your vocabulary
- Improving open rates: sender, timing, segmentation and more
Techniques to Sidestep the Junk Folder
- What filters look for when identifying SPAM
- Email do’s and don’ts for landing in the Inbox
- Testing your campaigns: what to look for
Question & Answer Session: Have your specific questions answered by the expert!
Expert Presenter: Anthony Juliano
An experienced speaker, writer, and marketing and social media strategist, Anthony Juliano approaches his work with one simple goal: to help others understand our changing communication environment. A graduate of Salem State College, Indiana University, and Indiana Tech, Anthony has nearly 20 years of experience in his field. Anthony has developed and taught college classes in social media, with a specific focus on LinkedIn; has presented about LinkedIn at national and international conferences; and has provided LinkedIn training for a wide variety of individuals and businesses. Anthony writes a monthly column about social media for a regional business journal and has written for a variety of publications and blogs, including Convince and Convert, “the world’s #1 content marketing resource.”
Continuing Education Credits (1.0 CE)
This webinar qualifies for continuing education hours towards maintaining your ASA credential. Please contact ASA for more information, email@example.com.