What is People 2.0
People 2.0 provides enterprise-level infrastructure and comprehensive back office services to staffing companies. It operates a uniquely specialized, national service center that lets staffing firms leverage best practices and the power of aggregation to gain real competitive advantage. By bringing powerful, integrated systems, expanded resources and expert technical support, People 2.0 significantly increases a staffing company's operating capacity, productivity and scalability.
People 2.0 customizes end-to-end systems to help staffing firms achieve optimal efficiency. It tailors support service plans to relieve burdensome, non-core workloads and maximize performance. People 2.0 empowers company's to compete more effectively, grow more quickly and operate more profitably. By partnering with People 2.0, staffing firms free up critical human and financial resources for greater focus on development of the business, its clientele and personnel.
People 2.0 supports staffing firms in all industry sectors and all across the U.S. We know individual companies can have very different needs. And we are equipped to meet just about all of them.
Staffing Companies Over 30 Million
Leverage People 2.0's powerful enterprise-level infrastructure to substantially improve systems and streamline workflows without capital investment. Use People 2.0's expert support service team to dramatically reduce fixed overhead, manage risk and accelerate growth. Employ our expansive resources to expand your company's capabilities and your service footprint.
With a back office powered by People 2.0, mid-sized and larger staffing companies can:
- Automate processes "from req. to check"
- Eliminate virtually all non-revenue producing activities
- Turn fixed costs to variable
- Eliminate the financial drain of underutilized capacity
- Gain instant scalability
- Focus more human and financial resources on business development and strategic matters
- Eliminate infrastructure capital expenditures, improving ROI
- Virtually eliminate employment related risk
- Gain direct access to industry-leading subject matter expertise
- Become even more attractive to strategic buyers within the People 2.0 network
Contact us to learn more.